Friday, July 11, 2008

Elvis


Erica and I went to see Elvis last night in Arlington at a place called Hot Rods and Hoggs. There were probably 20-30 people there. There were about 15 people there to see Elvis. Well, it wasn't really Elvis, in case you didn't know. His name is Kraig Parker. He was entertaining and we even got up to dance. It was a fun Mommy night out maybe next time we could see the Beatles. lol We sat right up front, front row baby! We even got a picture with him. Well, I get a tattoo and then go to a biker bar. What's next???

a sidenote for Aubrey- I got a tattoo at the age of 32. Aubrey already said she wants a butterfly tattoo. I told her when she turns 25 I will get a matching butterfly. She already has it planned. She wants one orange wing because that is her Daddy's favorite color and one blue wing because that is my favorite color. Aubrey never forgets anything, I bet she remembers. I'll let you know in 21 years. Will is still be cool to get a tattoo when I'm 43?


2 comments:

R and R Stacy said...

That's too funny. They don't forget either...

Anonymous said...

How funny! Did it hurt? I want to get one but I am so chicken LOL