Monday, July 28, 2008

Best Friends and good times

Brian and I went out on the boat with Craig and Erica. We went to Joe Pool Lake without any kids. We went out on the town(well, out on the lake) for Brian's birthday. His birthday is today, Monday, July 28th. I can't say he is getting old because I am a few years older than he is. We had the best time. We cruised the lake and then hung out at the Oasis for a little bit. We cruised some more and then after several attemps of loading the boat we were headed home. It was so relaxing. It was even more wonderful because the kids slept in on Sunday. That is very rare in our house. I don't know what Aunt Jennifer and Grannie does to them, but it works. They are always worn out. I am ready for the lake again. We are so lucky to have friends like Craig and Erica. You guys rock!!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Thanks for leaving the drunken pics out of me! I havent had that much to drink in well over a year. I had an absolute blast. it was so nice hanging out with ya'll, thanks again. I love your new boat and I love having you and Brian as our friends even more. Life is GOOD!!
xoxo-KIKI