Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Santa Tree Topper

We had our Christmas tree all decorated except the tree topper. The tree topper is (well....now......was) a Santa. I put it on the table and was going to have Brian help us put the final touches on the tree. The kids and I sat down at the table to eat dinner but Logan looked down at his plate. He said, "He is looking at me, he is scaring me." I told Logan, "no one is here, just eat." He got louder, "HE IS LOOKING AT ME, HE IS SCARING ME!!" Logan wouldn't look up. He was really scared. I told Logan again, "No one is here, you're ok." He pointed to the Santa tree topper. He got out of his seat and threw Santa into the living room. Poor Santa. Well, looks like..... The Murphy household will not have a tree topper for Christmas 2009. It's still a beautiful tree. I will have to look for an angel or a star for next year. Aubrey wants an angel for the tree.

No comments: